Drive Greater Business Value with
GE Digital Historian 9.0
February 25, 2021 I 11:00 AM EST
Best-in-class Historian from edge to cloud with
data analysis in context
Proficy Historian is a best-in-class historian software solution that collects industrial time-series and A&E data at very high speed, stores it efficiently and securely, distributes it, and allows for fast retrieval and analysis —driving greater business value. Proficy Historian changes the way companies perform and compete by making data available for asset and process performance analysis.
The new Proficy Historian 9.0 enhances usability, configurability and maintainability with significant architectural improvements. Take advantage of the solution’s simple yet powerful features to unlock new value from your equipment, process data, and business models.
During this session you will learn about the latest Historian 9.0 release from GE Digital, including many new features that deliver remote management and scalability.
The highlights of the latest release include:
- Centralized management of all collectors from a single location
- Horizontal scalability with distributed processing across multiple servers
- All clients can access all the data without the need for a central Historian
- Native Support for Hybrid or Cloud storage
- Native OPC UA server that supports OPC Historical Data Access (OPC HDA) and Data Access (OPC DA)
- Security improvements with certificate based security