New iFIX 6.5 Web-based
Integrated Development Environment
February 23, 2021 I 11:00 AM EST
Speed operator response and
increase efficiency with iFIX
With just a glance, operators should be able to recognize which information requires their attention and what action needs to be taken. They need to know quickly what problems have arisen and how they can be addressed efficiently.
You can enable smart operators with proven and innovative iFIX HMI/SCADA, which leverages the latest technology to help deliver faster time to insight and greater efficiency for your operations while speeding time-to-value for system integrators.
During this session you will learn about the latest features in iFIX 6.5 from GE Digital, now including a web-based integrated development environment. In this release, you can build and maintain your iFIX database using a modern, web-based user interface, the first of many new features and capabilities coming to iFIX in the near future.
The highlights of iFIX 6.5 include:
- Configuration Hub – A web-based integrated development environment
- Web-based database manager automatically creates iFIX tags with structure
- Easily connect and configure IGS and OPC UA data sources
- High Performance HMI Dynamos and new Sample System
- Performance & Security Enhancements including Secure Mode